Thursday, August 14, 2014

Tattoo Me Now - Testimonials :-

Here's What Our Customers Are Saying...

1. I love this site because its a great way to see other artist's, comment 
back and forth on each others tattoo's, and to get my name out there.

This is the best site for the money that I’ve found.

The flash is a good source for customers to browse through.

I love the way you categorize your artwork and it makes it very easy to 
find EXACTLY what your looking for.

The links are great too.

      Allan Hedgecock, 
      New member

2 My name is Chrissy and I am a 25 year old wanna be artist and tatooist. I tumbled across this sight when I was trying to get some new tattoo ideas. I still refer here quite often to get art ideas. I am learning how to tattoo and I love to draw. This sight has helped me many times when I get stuck on what I want to draw.

My husband does tattoos and refuses to do tattoos that are all too often seen. He prefer original tattoos. So, I visit TattooMeNow.com to get a general idea of something and try to make it as original as possible.

I love all the wonderful art and really enjoy the tattoos. I look forward to this site on a weekly basis and look forward to each visit in hopes that I might stumble across `the perfect tattoo'.

For all those that are tattoo artist a I really appreciate the work that you do. Keep up the great work. This site is totally awesome and needs no improvement. Great job!!!

     Christina Lowe 
     Warren, United States 

3. Hello,
I recently bought a membership from your site because I own a tattoo shop, and even though I have over 1,000,000 images for my customers in my shop, clients are always asking me where they can look at designs online to find a tattoo that they want.

I always include TattooMeNow in my list of places to look. Clients like the format of the site and the ease of finding a design that suits their needs. I've had several customers bring in a design that I know comes from Tattoo Me Now.com. Thank you for offering a good service that is easy to use!

Lenny W.


Click Here To Visit Tattoo Me Now For Instant Access To Over 4000 Tattoo Designs…




No comments:

Post a Comment